Teresa and Aaron Williams

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 20 of 30 Day Blogging


My Dearest Aaron,
The years have gone by extremely fast. I can't believe we have almost been married for eight years. I am grateful that you decided to tackle on two jobs to secure a future for us. Some days might seen challenging, but I am proud of you for sticking it through. We have had some rough spots in our marriage, and because of that we have grown stronger together. I believe that God has put us together for a reason. I can't imagine living life without you. You are my strength, my provider, and my best friend. I am sorry that I have not provided a family for you. I put my trust and faith in our Savior Jesus Christ that He will allow for us to have children when the time is right. I am your helper in this life, and I don't want you to be alone. When the time does come for me to be with our Father in heaven, I prey that you would find someone else to share your life with. I love you so much, and I want you to know how much you mean to me. Some times I don't show you enough, and I am truly sorry. I look foreword to growing old with you. You are the only one for me and I can't imagine anything else.
With love always,
Teresa Michelle Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment