Teresa and Aaron Williams

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 22 of 30 Day Blogging

What makes me different than anyone else?

This question sounds some what easy. After thinking about it, it really isn't. I think the one thing that might make me different then some people is that I was born the same year as my brother who passed away, but are't twins. My brother Brian was born march of 1980, and shortly after he passed away in April my mother got pregnant again. I was born in December. I would of been nine months and thirteen days younger than my brother. Crazy, huh? I wish he was alive, because I would of loved to get to know him. I believe that I will get to meet him some day. He is in Heaven with God looking over me. I love you Brian Poirier. I am sorry your life was taken away from you so early in life. I know you would of been a wonderful brother, and possilbly even my friend. I did not have the pleasure of meeting you. I know that you are missed, and mom and dad do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment