- Jesus' death on the cross.
- My salvation.
- The bible. It is a guide for my life.
- My marriage with Aaron.
- My church that I attend every Sunday www.occ.org
- My family
- Aaron's family
- Aaron's jobs
- My home
- My guinie pig GORDO!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own."
This verse always comes back to me, because I tend to worry about the smallest things. I do get that from my mother. I need to step back, relax and examine my life. It is easy to try to take control of your own life, and worry about every little thing. I know that I need to learn to trust in Jesus Christ to help me throughout this life. Without Him, I am lost in this world.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
This question sounds some what easy. After thinking about it, it really isn't. I think the one thing that might make me different then some people is that I was born the same year as my brother who passed away, but are't twins. My brother Brian was born march of 1980, and shortly after he passed away in April my mother got pregnant again. I was born in December. I would of been nine months and thirteen days younger than my brother. Crazy, huh? I wish he was alive, because I would of loved to get to know him. I believe that I will get to meet him some day. He is in Heaven with God looking over me. I love you Brian Poirier. I am sorry your life was taken away from you so early in life. I know you would of been a wonderful brother, and possilbly even my friend. I did not have the pleasure of meeting you. I know that you are missed, and mom and dad do love you.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Monday, February 28, 2011
I remember those days.... I spent all of my childhood dreaming about camp. It was the highlight of my summer vacation. I remember the summer before I went into 5th grade I was sitting on the deck by the cafeteria praying with my counselor. That was the day I excepted the Lord into my life.
My GOAL (or I can say our GOAL) is to have a child in the next year or so.
Our DREAM is to have a beautiful home, two or more beautiful kids, (One of which would be adopted), and a small business in Ocean Shores, WA.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
- Jesus Take The Wheel: By Carrie Underwood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU
- Love Story: By Taylor Swift http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLVMDF9mUo
- Hoedown Trowdown: By Hannah Montana http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlnbmZK7GxU
- The climb: By Miley Cyrus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMjj1sBQ6PQ
- Before He Cheats: By Carrie Underwood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8
- The Thief: By Third Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYkC6pliiQw
- God Of Wonders: By Third Day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBNE25rtnE
- Naturally: By Selena Gomez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_YR4dKArgo
- A Year Without Rain: By Selena Gomez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8uPvX2te0I
- When You Look Me In The Eyes: By Jonas Brothers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5dem7cDLCw
Sunday, February 20, 2011
1.) The scriptures: It helps me through life, and God always has something to teach all His children. Without immersing yourself in the truth, you are defenseless to Satan's temptations.
2.) Twilight: I love the romantic story of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. The sacrifice they both would make for each other. When you read twilight you are drawn into the book, because of the way Stephanie Meyers wrote. That is a good sign of a excellent writer.
3.) Twilight: New Moon: This book was exciting. I enjoyed the descriptiveness of the fight between Edward and Jasper, because Bella cuts her finger on some wrapping paper while opening her gift at her birthday party. Edward shoves Jasper when he launches after Bella. The smell of her blood is memorizing to him. What do you expect? Jasper is a vampire. The scene was so descriptive it was like being there. I love the way the characters come to live right before your eyes. You can feel Bella's love, and her sadness when Edwards leaves her. Edward feels he can protect her by leaving her. I love the end of the book when Bella goes to the Vultures to save a soulless creature (Edward). Her love must be so strong for him to request for her life to be taken instead of Edwards.
4.) Twilight: Eclipse: I really enjoyed this book, because Edward was able to take care of Victoria once, and for all. I also enjoy the passion that Bella feels for Jacob, and how torn she is between Edward and Jacob. It is not easy to be in love of two people, but it is possible. You would never think it is possible for a human to love a vampire, and a werewolf. You can feel the passion between Bella and Jacob when they kissed. Edward did not see it, but he definitely heard Jacobs thoughts. It was loud and clear. Bella does choose the vampire, because they are engaged to be married.
5.) Twilight Breaking Dawn: This book was my most favorite of the four, because this book focused a lot on Edward and Bella's wedding and their baby Renesmee. It was scary for a little while, because Bella got really sick when she was pregnant. I know what you are thinking.. vampires can't have babies. Well, in this story they can. Bella was still human on their honeymoon, and when she returned home she was pregnant. During the delivery, Bella had complications, so Edward had to inject his own venom inside of her. You guessed it! Now Bella Cullin is a vampire. She is not no ordinary vampire. Bella is the strongest. She can deflect any and all powers. I really enjoyed the final battle between the Cullen's and the Vulture. Bella learned how to create a force field with her mind, and with her powers she was able to destroy the Vulture once and for all.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
1.) Spend a glorious week with Aaron on one of the Disney Cruise Lines.
*Hoedown Throwdown- Hannah Montanna http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlnbmZK7GxU
Songs to listen to when you are sad:
*Goodbye- Alicia Keys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgtnG6-JOWY
*The dance- Garth Brooks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK9Ap7SJeZE
Songs to listen to when you are bored:
*All you need is love- The Beatles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p8qxGbpOk
*Rock your body- Justin Timberlake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSVHoHyErBQ
Songs to listen to when you are hyped:
*So Excited- Janet Jackson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-9ErBfyls
*Crazy in Love- Beyonce http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD57OrPaX0A
*Jump Jump- Kris Kross http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk
Thursday, February 17, 2011
- Finish packing because we are moving on the 25th.
- Apply for 3 jobs a week for unemployment benefits.
- See the new Chronicles of Narnia with Aaron at the theatre.
- See the dentist twice. (not fun...)
- Scan all old pictures in the computer for safe keeping.
- Find someone who wants our couch and love seat before we move.
- Clean all laundry, fold and bag before we move.
- Organize paper work. (scan and shred if needed)
- Read at least one good book.
- Work on some family history research.
- Make hot fair scones for the office staff at the apartment complex I live, and Aaron works at.
- Go to my aunt Andy's and uncle Mikes for dinner. (make something delicious..)
I think the picture clearly shows what my answer is. Jesus Christ and His Word has definitely influenced my life. Without God in my life, I am useless. I am thankful that God has chosen me, and opened my eyes to the truth. I want to walk by light, and not by darkness.
Some times I feel like I have my own super hero (Aaron of course). I thought about all the other super hero's, and I chose superman, because he is fast, he flies, and he is indestructible (when krytonite is not around). Superman cares about man kind, and when he is not fighting crime he is a normal person like you and I. I love to watch the movies, and watch him save the world, and fall in love with Lois.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
This question look a little thought, and I finally came up with an answer. The one habit that I wish that I did not have is cracking my fingers, and my neck. I don't do it very often, but sometimes I do it not even thinking about it. My husband asked me not to do it, so I try to honor his wishes.
1. When I was younger my dad called me Bezzley after the dog on Short Circuit. 2. I like to watch shows on Disney: Hannah Montanna, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc... 3. During TCL at Lakeside Bible Camp I was nicknamed "fallgirl", because I fell out of a moving golf cart, and fell into the water with my work clothes on after my foot got tangled in the ropes on the deck. 4. My dad said I used to love oysters when I was younger, but now I refuse to try them. They are gross and slimy. 5. I got my license at the age of 28 years old. I had no desire to have my license in high school, so I walked, or took the bus where ever I went. 6. I met my husband from the Internet. I saw Aaron's picture on a dating website, so I emailed him. 7. I don't like bbq sauce with steak. Instead I prefer sour cream. 8. I used to play the flute and guitar in high school. Don't ask me to play the guitar, because I don't remember. 9. I graduated from high school almost 11 years ago, and it seems like life flew by in a blink of an eye. 10. I have a Guinea pig name Gordo, because he is the largest Guinea pig I have ever had. 11. I went to Pike Place Market for the first time last year, and I yet have not been on the space needle. 12. Seattle is the coffee capital of the world and I don't like the taste, but I do like the smell. The only way I will drink coffee is if it has a lot of syrup and you can hardly taste it. 13. I have two tattoos. One is a bear holding a cross, and the other is a Chinese symbol that means "love."14. The first time I tried smoke fish is with Aaron. I LOVE IT! 15. I don't drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs. I guess you can say I am a good girl.
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you as a child
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die
day 12- write a poem to someone you love
day 13- your 5 favorite books and why
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- a picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- write about a sweet memory from your past
day 20- write a letter to someone
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave a lot
day 24- post your favorite quote or verse of scripture and why
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- list 10 things that you are thankful for
day 27- my day job verses my passion
day 28- cruise a thesaurus and pick out 10 words you like the sound of
day 29 - favorite tv shows and why you like them
day 30 - movies you can watch again and again.
I am glad I came across this idea. It sounds like a lot of fun!