Teresa and Aaron Williams

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 17 of 30 Day Blogging

Who I would change places with for a day?

This question took me a lot of pondering, and I finally came up with an answer. I would love to switch places with Mary, so I can see Jesus as a little babe. To hold Him, comfort Him, and love Him. It must of been hard for her to watch her Son be crucified, but I believe she new that it was Gods will, and that it is a necessity for us, so we can have our sins forgiven. Without the death of her Son, all of mankind is damned for all of eternity. Because of the death of Jesus Christ on that cross, we are right before God. Our debts and our sins are forgiven. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son for whosoever believes in Him should not perish. but have ever lasting life." John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment